Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Toffee Cookies

Okay so I use to make these all the time. But then they stopped producing Skor Toffee bits. And I don’t care for the Heath English toffee bits but I use them anyway. So where it says Skor bits in the recipe I use English toffee bits.

IMG_4196 IMG_4197 IMG_4198 

All Done! On two recipe #3. I had a baking day today if you can’t tell.

Toffee Cookies

  • 2 ¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
  • 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
  • ½ Teaspoon Salt
  • ½ cup (1 stick) Butter or margarine, softened
  • ¾ cup granulated sugar
  • ¾ cup light brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 ¾ cup (10oz bag) SKOR English Toffee Bits

Heat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Stir together flour baking soda and salt; set aside.

Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well.

Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in toffee bits.

Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 mins or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.

1 comment:

  1. I have to ask how you like your little scooper. I always use a spoon, but I'm wondering if the scooper works better.

    ReplyDelete