Monday, April 12, 2010

Dinner 4/8

Travis told me he wanted Burritos for dinner. I have never made them before so I had to go on a hunt for a recipe. And I found a GREAT one. We have had them as left over’s I want to say at least 3 times now and it reheats really good.

So you brown your hamburger with the onion. I also used some of a taco seasoning mix just to add some flavor to the meat as it cooked. It called for a 1 lb but I had 1.3 lbs so I just used it and added a little more of things to it.

IMG_4153

Then you add refried beans, Tomato Puree (I added about 1/2 cup more then it called for b/c I used more hamburger.) And all the spices. I didn’t have coriander. Also if you don’t like beans I am sure you can make it with rice.

IMG_4154

Once that is heated up then put it on the tortilla shell add your toppings and roll it up.

IMG_4156

IMG_4158

Then you are ready to eat. I made RiceaRoni Spanish Rice. It was really good and heated up well as well.

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Beef-and-Bean-Burritos-131176

No comments:

Post a Comment